Camping in Abersoch at Gwel Y Môr Camp Site and Touring Park
Gwel y Môr is a friendly Camp Site and Touring Park with a relaxed atmosphere. Our Camp Site in Situated one mile from the popular village of Abersoch on the Llyn Peninsula, only ten minutes walk from the sandy beach below the Warren Holiday Park.
Here at Gwel Y Môr Camp Site and Touring Park we have 75 pitches with mains water and electricity and 50 non serviced pitches. Perfect for those who love Camping in Abersoch. We pride ourselves in being a site suitable for families and couples.
The Touring Park is very popular with families during the main school holidays and due to out of holiday discounts and great facilities it is popular with those looking for a relaxing holiday at quieter times. For more information regarding Camping in Abersoch please feel free to contact us.
- Shower and toilet facilities
- Shower and toilet facilities for disabled persons
- Chemical disposal points
- All 75 serviced pitches have electric & running water
- A number of pitches have hard standings and drainage
- Local bus service runs to the main market town of Pwllheli and Abersoch. The bus stop is 150m away
- Local taxi services run regularly from the site
- Emergency numbers and telephone available on site
- On site warden
- Calor gas sold on site
- Dishwashing room
- Children's play area
- Boat park
If you would like any more information regarding the facilities or more information about Gwel Y Môr Touring Park and Camp Site please feel free to contact us on 01758 713131
To avoid disappointment - Please be aware arrival time of 1pm and vacation time of 11am will be strictly adhered to and charged accordingly.